Thursday, March 24, 2011

council submission!

SUBMISSIONS

OKAY! I have folded drawings for my colleaugues, completed issue books, went to Bisho's public work building to submit plans( which I should point out has one of the best centres I have seen ''House of traditional leaders''-view below- for the royal kings in Eastern Cape designed by one of our very own architects here at NN, OKAY, THATS BESIDES THE POINT OF THE EXCITING FACT I AM GETTING TO!), I have even went to the municipality in Oxford street to either get info or submit drawings for my colleagues.....BUT behold........ now I am to submit plans of a project made entirely BY ME and before that I had to hang up the drawings for a crit session, I am so fortunate to have colleagues who spare a whooping 15-30minutes to come together, no matter how busy (all 10 guys, including the company's driver, lol, and eventually the boss himself ) to personally crit my plans as a group....and being the only girl in the office, Im starting to adopt some of the male antics lol!! I have learnt soooooooo much and its only been a month. I am loving my job for the challenges I am able to overcome and go home feeling soooooo fullfilled each and everyday for the unmeasurable amount of knowledge I continuously adopt. Now I can truly and most definitely say I am now part of the  NN family...AND OH! I GOT HANDED MY VERY OWN TSHIRT  which you can view below...




I can only anticipate for better things yet to follow.....Watchout for this project's drawings, site pictures and planning........My boss is about to give me a new project to handle and he mentioned that he wont be soooo lenient on the deadline. Pressure!

Right this minute I'm off to a new site with one of the colleagues and after, I will be off to Oxford street to submit my work!

Till next time fellas!

//YOLI//

No comments:

Post a Comment