Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bumbane village

Towards the end of lastweek, I got a task of creating toilets for a cultural village. I was under pressure and had only a few hours to finish everything. I thought I was done until one of my colleaugues decided to hang up my drawings and decided to call everyone to crit it. With the QS sending someone to fetch them in just a few minutes...I literally felt like running but, I guarded my loins. I did all the corrections and managed to finish before the end of the day. wheeew!

This week is so relaxed...another student came in and is from NMMU for the holidays. I'm just asking everyone if I can help out where I can...but everyone is on a tight hold of their project. Now I'm going to try catch up on all my schoolwork. All I've done since monday is go visit the QS, copied and folded a whole lot of drawings. Now I'm about to help out with some filing.

Tomorrow my mom is flying in to visit me and leaving on Monday morning, atleast there's something to look forward to. I havent even gotten down to decorating my new place. All I can do now is clean it up and make it look beautifully squeauky squeaky squeaky clean.

Till next time

//Yoli//

No comments:

Post a Comment