Friday, April 29, 2011

load off...

I am in Cape town and am sooo happy that I got to see my family, some of my archi-mates and most importantly get a really great and mind opening consultation with one of my lectureres. Working away from home makes me feel a sense of strength, which I completely have no knowledge of where it came from because now that I am back in my hometown for a while, that need to be strong is at bay...I think it is knowing that I have those who care close, should something happen to me or maybe a slight sense of home sickness, but honestly, it's a process of growing up. Never being away from home, adaptation was key and now that I have come back, I feel that I should go back to East london as I have grown to being that independant me...one thing is for sure though, I will return yet a stronger person, its good to connect with family once in a while.


I cannot wait to get back to work and at the same time I wish time went slower because no time is enough when spent with family. What I am certain of is that I feel at ease each time i think about the cause of me having to go...and that is to build and add to my  road of experience in architecture and at the same time...adding to my personal mental and spiritual growth as a person.


I am off now,and next time I will be blogging is from my work desk back in East london....

cheerio
//YOLI//

No comments:

Post a Comment