Thursday, April 21, 2011

going home...

This week I didn't have much to do in the office...basically folded drawings and did some filing including filling in as the ''1st lady''(as boss calls it) as the receptionist was ill....

I am going home for easters and I am so excited...3 months since I have last seen my family and it feels unreal and soooooooo good. My aunt graduated and we are going to have a family re-union type of dinner party as we will meet to rejoice in her victory...inspiration for me to work hard too.

I have recieved muffins which are to die for from the office to keep me occupied in my trip to Cape town and that has made my day. I have too been constantly reminded to bring back ''snoek from Cape town'' as we have the best fish. lol! being in this town has made me realise how fortunate people Cape tonians  are...We have so much more nicer water, sceneries and buildings. buildings here are duplicative..same model types are seen almost everywhere...something we here at the office are working against...change is inevitable!

till next time you guys//Yoli//
 OBLIVIOUS MIND THINKS...

No comments:

Post a Comment