Wednesday, April 6, 2011

March portfolio

Its yet another week, work is expanding, responsibilities are gaining mass and knowledge is broadening(INCLUDED ARE THE INTERNET CRASH COURSES WHICH MY 2ND YEAR HEAVILY RELIES UPON) I have discoverd yet a new way of uploading work, Yolasite...and arent I glad, the more options, the merrier. As anxious as I am, I'm having quite a feeling after discovering how some things work....a rewarding and satisfying sense of feel.

I have been so busy this week, so much that I've had to literally run back and forth in the office, sorting some filing out, going through pages and pages of info trying to find things( procrastination symptoms at times...lol) but out of all this I still manage to uphold my composure at work and seem as proffessional and smart as I did when walking in the office every 7:15am morning...(work starts at 7:45pm , so I take it upon myself to arrive 30min earlier than everyone else just to get a headstart on whatever I'm busy with...) one thing I learnt very well from my parents while gowing up...always be on time..it is a sign of respect and courtesy....

Speaking about time...I'm two days late on my portfolio submission and I've got a very good excuse for that... OFFICE WORK...lol, hopefully I will manage my time well and not be so caught up next time.

Attached below is the link to the site responsible for keeping my March portfolio...but until next time..its back to House Saunders...

//yoli//
http://architecturalfood.yolasite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment