Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 1

Hey There!
 

This week has been the most exciting and rewarding, starting at a new firm and meeting new people! I have had fun and I am sure it does not end here. Work is pure bliss...but I get so caught up in it. Yesterday I finished some drawings only to discover that the line weights did not come out in a good of a condition but my colleague gave me advice on where I can improve so that I can show the boss as soon as they are up to standard.
 

Today I am going to take breaks when I'm meant to and not overwork myself because yesterday, I paid greatly for that by getting the hugest headache ever. I even couldnt grab anything to eat because of wanting to finish..BUT luckily I woke up and everything was fine and I could come to work. Now I am taking it easy and making sure that I do not stare at the screen so much...Hopefully I'll manage to post some of the work I have completed on the blog soon...but for now, ITS BACK TO WORK!

//Yoli//

2 comments: